Tuesday, April 12, 2016

whanaungatanga art

Over term 1 i have been learning about my mihi,identity,whanaungatanga,,and  manaakitanga.
Manaakitanga are the steps to whanaungatanga.
Whanaungatanga means sharing and being
friends with people and another thing like kindness.  

I used pastels to colour in my art work.  And for the big black gaps i have done some patterns so it stands out more.

As you can see my big artwork has 6 korus,a pattern i did for fun,a turtle,and my name in block letters.

The 6 korus represents my family.  The 2 big korus are my mum and dad and the 4 small korus are me my brother and my 2 sisters.

 There are turtles in samoa that's why I have drawn a turtle.

On the outside of my artwork it has patterns on it. It  has more green than other colours because i like the colour green.

No comments:

Post a Comment